A limited edition of 350 copies, this being No. A commemorative book that celebrates the University's history, from its foundation by Bishop Turnbull in 1451 to 1891, 20 years after the University moved to the Gilmorehill campus.Portraits of all senior academic staff at the time, as well as departmental records dating from the beginning of the University's records, until the time of publication. A very clean copy with no spotting or marks. Gilt on top of pages. Black cloth worn on edges and bottom back of spine, 4cm split bottom front spine and some parting of cloth top front spine. 41cm x 32cm x 5cm. Can be picked up from central Edinburgh. This item is in the category "Collectables\Photographic Images\Photographs". The seller is "ma7083" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.